Payments methods include PayPal and Credit Cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-Check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
How to Pay
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. You will then leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign into your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
If you pay via E-Check on PayPal, it will usually take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal, which may extend your order processing time.
We highly recommend you pay via PayPal because:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimise the risk of unauthorised use.